Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,268 (€461) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (42 minutes ago)