Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,480 (€460) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)