Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 56% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,370 (元2,589) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)