Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,486 (元2,574) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)