Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01832 INR / UGX
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨46,573 (2,541,927 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)