Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.731 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨320,142 (41,410 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨233,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)