Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,888 (€463) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)