Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,101 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)