Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,400 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)