Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05540 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,377 (277,548 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)