Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,775 (607TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)