Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,955 (32,328 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (31 minutes ago)