Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20157 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,741 (97,935 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (42 minutes ago)