Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,151 (₨17,402) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)