Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,679 (₨21,451) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)