Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,679 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨44,549 (₨84,059) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)