Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12142 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,762 (681,624 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)