Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,328 (78,166 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (33 minutes ago)