Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.247 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,953 (15,114 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)