Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,417 (5,785 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)