Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.353 INR / TWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨147,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨137,655 (58,496 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)