Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18477 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,503 (94,730 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)