Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Agartala, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21714 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,204 (37,780 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)