Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42431 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,979 (32,946 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)