Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43836 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,703 (40,384 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)