Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41519 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,126 (72,558 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (23 minutes ago)