Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,191 (¥26,160) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)