Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨284,924 (¥469,161) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨234,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)