Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.316 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,544 (RM1,080) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)