Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01686 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,683 (870,624 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (21 minutes ago)