Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 INR / KHR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,191 (1,631,843 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)