Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01790 INR / UGX
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,693 (1,435,531 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)