Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.069 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,065 (C$412) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)