Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨175,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨140,183 (руб 129,793) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)