Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42359 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,202 (78,384 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)