Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45426 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,469 (56,067 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)