Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,139 (856 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Pattaya costs 700 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)