Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,323 (руб 19,755) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)