Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,906 (€767) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (43 minutes ago)