Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.550 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,774 (707 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)