Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.390 INR / TND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,847 (638 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)