Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.246 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨32,018 (2,247TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (36 minutes ago)