Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,244 (¥48,738) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (24 minutes ago)