Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20537 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,959 (97,187 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)