Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,525 (90,126 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)