Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,863 ($101) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)