Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.229 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,172 ($395) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)