Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,463 (5,156 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)