Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.009 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨387,335 (55,264 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨367,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)