Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.925 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,679 (2,120 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)