Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.130 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,641 (4,438 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)