Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.902 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,602 (5,158 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (24 minutes ago)