Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.543 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,755 (5,465 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)