Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,248 (€517) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)