Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,494 (R$ 1,014) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)