Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,203 (R$ 841) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)