Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,542 (R$ 684) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (36 minutes ago)