Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,127 (R$ 1,807) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)