Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.448 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,572 (﷼ 1,122) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (42 minutes ago)