Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.784 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,281 (﷼ 1,140) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)