Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,313 (﷼ 970) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)