Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,755 (60,096 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)