Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,554 (103,404 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)