Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,047 (RD$ 12,652) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)