Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20771 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,735 (51,683 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)