Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.571 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,895 (5,006 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)