Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,562 (3,447 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)