Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.733 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨300,901 (38,910 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨222,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)