Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.491 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,764 (5,041 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)