Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 312%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.218 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨331,049 (40,284 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨237,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)