Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,628 (RM1,801) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)