Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,029 (R$ 753) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)