Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,583 (R$ 1,366) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)