Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.674 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,998 (﷼ 7,979) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨124,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)