Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.228 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,774 (﷼ 1,902) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)