Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,631 (₩765,931) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)