Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06435 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,699 (₩2,248,800) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)