Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,253 (₩330,300) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (31 minutes ago)