Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,447 (₩1,953,142) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)