Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06421 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,735 (₩2,129,534) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)