Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.337 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨53,139 (5,140元) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)