Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,919 (元1,015) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)