Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,120 (₨20,325) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)