Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,190 (₨25,894) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)