Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.060 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,787 (2,258 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (34 minutes ago)