Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,033 (1,561 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)