Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.889 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,473 (1,033 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)