Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,500 (2,126 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)