Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,610 (€364) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)