Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,134 (€377) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)