Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,006 (€1,686) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)