Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,531 (₩283,083) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)