Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨63,957 (₩1,046,143) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)