Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨272,794 (€3,399) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)